Butler Mobility Products and Hawle Treppenlifte enter into an exclusive agreement in North America, combining 150 years of experience in providing quality bespoke stairlift solutions.
LEWISBERRY, Pa. (PRWEB)
December 07, 2021
The quality of the Butler 750 lb (IPL) Inclined Platform Lift is unmatched. The average lifespan of a Butler elevator in service is 23 years. Now we have continued with our belief in unsurpassed quality. Butler Mobility is pleased to announce an exclusive distribution agreement in North America with Hawle Treppenlifte. This partnership resulted in the Butler-Hawle curved stairlift.
Butler Mobility Products looks forward to providing its dealers with the highest quality curved stairlifts available on the market. This German made stairlift allows for a custom fit and is very easy to install and maintain. Together, between Butler Mobility Products and Hawle Treppenlifte, there are 150 years of experience. As a Butler-Hawle, the goals are to:
- Provide a competitively priced product in North America
- Set up a complete inventory of Butler-Hawle spare parts
- Dramatically improve delivery times for outdoor and indoor units
- Create maintenance strategies for continued revenue for dealers
- Use advanced measuring and scanning technology to increase speed and improve photo survey process
- Set up a “chat” feature on our website.
Discover our wide color options on https://butler-hawle.com/dealer-information
Contact Marcus Marpoe at 717.395.6030 or by email [email protected]
Share the article on social media or by email: