Dubai Design District (d3), a global hub for art, design and creativity and member of TECOM Group PJSC, is delighted to announce the return of its signature d3 Redesign interiors as part of the 4th edition of the Dubai Home Festival. Beginning September 30 and running through October 13, the next season will see interior design studios and boutiques offering incredible discounts on stylish homewares, furniture, designer pieces, lighting and accessories.
d3 Redesign interiors will unite the neighborhood’s design community in a dynamic celebration of all things indoors, inviting visitors and buyers to change their perspective on home and rethink the usual. From renowned global brands to regional studios and designers injecting local flair into the interior design dialogue, d3’s collection of interior brands elevates Dubai’s reputation for shopping for high-quality, innovative interiors.
A wide range of brands, from high-end names like Christopher Guy to Moser crystal makers, will be offering discounts of between 25% and 75% on select items for the two-week period – just in time for the half-term holidays and the start of Dubai’s fall/winter hospitality season. Discover offerings from 14 hidden gems and luxury designers in the Dubai Design District, handcrafted masterpiece rugs from historic brand Hands, high-end multi-brand collections from Living Divani, Made in Italy pieces from Archiade and many others.
Khadija Al Bastaki, vice-president of d3said: “Dubai Design District is home to a rich collection of brilliant and prestigious local and international interior design retailers and brands, many of which are pushing the boundaries on a global scale. d3 Redesign interiors is organized in the spirit of celebrating this diverse and innovative community and inviting shoppers to see the incredible collections and design thinking that can enhance their homes and lives. It also serves to reinforce Dubai’s position as a leading destination for retail, creativity and design.
Participating brands include:
- Archiad – Furniture, lighting and accessories only Made in Italy and including well-known brands such as Arte Veneziana, Barovier & Toso, Kenge Collection, Bosa and Formerin http://www.archiade.com/
- Christopher Guy – A collection that describes itself as a contemporary atmosphere with timeless values. It fuses timeless beauty with an evocative elegance of a cosmopolitan lifestyle, transcending classic, Art Deco and modern sihouettes https://www.christopherguy.com/
- Hands – Founded in 1881, Hands has spent over 141 years crafting the finest rugs and perfecting the art of handcrafting intricate designs of transcendent quality. Hands rugs are made by skilled artisans who produce every type of rug imaginable, from Persian masterpieces over 13 years in the making, to out-of-this-world contemporary rugs and the brand adorns some of the world’s most palaces, hotels and residences. most exclusive in the world https://handscarpets.ae/en
- Hunter Douglas – The world’s leading manufacturer of window coverings as well as a major manufacturer of architectural products. Since creating the aluminum blind in 1964, Hunter Douglas has defined the industry with exclusive products that offer revolutionary style, functionality and quality https://www.hunterdouglas.com/
- kart group – A luxury design studio and importer of beautiful furniture, lighting, accessories and works of art for unique interiors and with a particular focus on Italian and European designers https://www.kartgroup.net/
- lasvit – A global innovator for creating bold and unique spatial lighting experiences designed to elevate everyone’s feelings and aesthetic taste. A progressive space concept company schooled in the long tradition of Bohemian glassmaking, Lasvit is a hub of unique creative talent in art, design and production that creates breathtaking bespoke installations exhibited in the worldwide https://www.lasvit.com/
- Lamassu House, Living Divani – With a multi-brand portfolio and a prestigious designer furniture curator, Maison Lamassu acts as an expert design facilitator or concierge, introducing high-end brands and guiding buyers every step of the way, from concept design to fit-out from the floor to the implementation and interior decoration https:/ /livingdivani.it/en/homepage/
- Moser – A Czech company specializing in the artisanal manufacture of lead-free crystal. Since its founding in 1857, it has gained worldwide recognition for its unique beauty, quality and timeless design https://www.moser.com/en
- Sensi – From artistic mosaics that brim with color and texture, to claddings that radiate elegance in their simplicity, to chic and eclectic bathroom collections, to the design and construction of spa concepts, to wooden flooring, contemporary furniture adding splendor to creative spaces, Sensi constantly strives to create and provide the most innovative services and exclusive products https://sensi.ae/
- Here – A pioneer in the world of luxury decoration for 38 years, Sicis is recognized worldwide as one of the precursors of decorative materials. It is driven by passion, art and history and strives to elevate ancient mosaic traditions by infusing them with contemporary aesthetics https://www.sicis.com/GLOBAL/en/
- soul decoration design – Interior design inspiration and implementation focused on a clean, vintage aesthetic with services including custom furniture, rugs, pillows, lighting and more https://soulinteriorstudio.com/
- Cotec Switzerland is a furniture supplier dedicated to promoting healthy, smart, inspiring and sustainable solutions for the office, home and public space. They have over 25 years of experience in the UAE market with Vitra, the Swiss furniture manufacturer as their main brand https://www.swisscotec.com/
- ORIENTATION – One of the world’s leading producers of colored glass mosaic, Venetian enamel, gold leaf tesserae and engineered stone surfaces. Since its inception in 2000, TREND Group has established a reputation as a pioneer in market research, new trends and production development https://trend-group.com/
- Vitra – A Swiss family-owned furniture company, now in its third generation, dedicated to improving the quality of homes, offices and public spaces through the power of design and known for the work of remarkable architects https://www .vitra.com/en-us/home
Launched in 2019 by the Department of Economy and Tourism (DET), the Dubai Home Festival aims to elevate Dubai’s diverse home furnishings and appliances industry with special discounts and activations.
Mural by Geo Bressana
In addition to d3-based brands participating in d3 Rethinking interiors, the focus on d3 interiors is also an opportunity to highlight d3’s striking and larger-than-life mural, which is the work of renowned Italian interior artist Gio Bressana. An inspiring combination of artistic traditions throughout history, the mural (which measures 10x15m) merges art, luxury and innovation and injects a new touch of renaissance into Dubai. It is located between buildings 8 and 9 at d3 and took Bressana five days to complete.
Gio Bressana is a visionary painter whose work adorns the homes of heads of state and royal families around the world and his d3 commission connects past and present as well as traditional forms of the United Arab Emirates and Europe and brings a touch of Italian and new renaissance. style in Dubai. Gio Bressana earned his renowned and distinct style by combining several traditions and art forms – ranging from Baroque and Gothic to Neoclassical, Impressionism, Liberty and Modern.