Dublin, July 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Frozen Bakery Products Market (2022-2027) by Technology, Type, Distribution Channel, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global Frozen Bakery Products Market is estimated to be valued at USD 26.44 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 34.62 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.54%.
Market dynamics are forces that are impacting pricing and stakeholder behaviors in the global Frozen Bakery Products market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, policymakers aim to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies aimed at accelerating growth and reducing risk.
The report provides a detailed analysis of competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of financial performance of listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information about recent development and competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are Alpha Baking Company, Aryzta, Associated British Foods, Barilla Holdings, Bridgford Foods, Cole’s Quality Foods, Conagra Brands, Custom Foods, Dawn Food Products, Europastry, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
- The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the global frozen bakery products market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
- The report analyzes the global frozen bakery products market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its position in the market.
- Based on the SWOT analysis done on the industry and industry players, the analyst has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global frozen bakery products market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Rising Popularity of Ready Meals Associated with an Increase in the Female Labor Force
4.1.2 Increase in consumer purchasing power, change in lifestyle and eating habits
4.1.3 Technological Advancements in Cold Chain Delivering Operational Excellence in the Baking Industry
4.2.1 Preference for freshly cooked foods and need for temperature monitoring requirements
4.3.1 Improved storage facility in small retail stores
4.3.2 Growing Demand for Premium Products
4.4.1 Limited cold chain infrastructure in developing economies
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Frozen Bakery Products Market, By Technology
6.2 Raw material
6.3 Ready to cook and frozen
6.4 Ready to cook
7 Global Frozen Bakery Products Market, by Type
7.3 Cakes and pastries
7.4 Pizza crusts
8 Global Frozen Bakery Products Market, by Distribution Channel
8.3 In-store bakeries
9 Americas Frozen Bakery Products Market
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of the Americas
10 European Frozen Bakery Products Market
10:15 a.m. Switzerland
10.17 Rest of Europe
11 Middle East & Africa Frozen Bakery Products Market
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12 APAC Frozen Bakery Products Market
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lankan
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13 Competitive landscape
13.1 Competitive Quadrant
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 Mergers and Acquisitions and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14 company profiles
14.1 Alpha Bakery Business
14.3 Related British foods
14.4 Barilla Holdings
14.5 Briggford Foods
14.6 Cole’s Quality Foods
14.7 Conagra Trademarks
14.8 Custom Foods
14.9 Dawn Food Products
14.11 Flowers Food
14.12 General Mills
14.13 Grupo BimboB De CV
14.14 Harlan Bakeries
14.15 Kellogg Company
14.16 Lancaster Colony
14.17 Lantmannen Unibake International
14.18 First Foods
2:19 p.m. Rhodes International
14.20 Rich products
14.21 Schwan food
14.22 Turano cooking
14.23 Tyson Foods
14.25 Weston Foods
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vb0lua