The OMEN 45L Desktop (already announced), the renewed OMEN 25L Desktop, the all-new Victus Desktop by HP 15L, and the OMEN 27u 4K Gaming Monitor are the top four products presented by HP Gaming at the Computer Electronics Show. It’s a desktop gaming-focused showcase that may seem like leaving laptops and accessories out for another moment, but you have to keep in mind that both OMEN 16 and 17 have been stealthily updated, that there have been other related announcements recently, and the fact that this was the first hand-in-hand event with HyperX (whose new products we cover on a different note).
Fancy Tower PCs cover a whole range of solutions for gaming, from the entry-level of the very first, smaller Victus tower (which until now was limited to laptops), to the high-end of the case. of 45 liters. , so ambitious that it comes with its own OMEN Cryo Chamber processor cooling solution. Just in between, the renewed OMEN 25L is available in another ceramic white color and an additional 120mm front fan.
OMEN 45L Specifications
The 45L will also be sold as an empty ATX case for custom builds, but here’s what you can get in the box if you decide to purchase one of the available configurations:
- Graphics: Up to NVIDIA® GeForce RTX 3090 GPU with 24GB GDDR6X memory or AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT with all new Infinity Cache technology
- Processor: Up to the latest 12th Generation Intel Core i9-12900K processors or 8-core AMD Ryzen 9 5900X processors
- RAM: Up to 64 GB HyperX DDR4 3733 MHz memory
- Storage: Up to 2 WDBlack M.2 PCIe NVMe 2TB SSDs in addition to additional storage support for 2 x 2.5 SATA SSDs and 2 x 3.5 ” SATA hard drives
- Cooling: 7 x 120mm CoolerMaster fans with ARGB lighting support controllable in OMEN Gaming Hub
But coming from the already interesting OMEN 25i display, we at Gamereactor were eager to learn more about the new 27-inch variant, a variant which, in addition to acting as a PC monitor, is “ready to go.” the next-generation console “thanks to its HDMI 2.1 interface. The OMEN 27u is indeed 4K, VRR and 144Hz with a refresh rate of 1ms while keeping vertical sync via AMD FreeSync Premium Pro (No mention of Nvidia G-Sync though). This is an IPS (IGZO) oxide panel certified for VESA DisplayHDR 400 and also the very first OMEN monitor with built-in speakers (in the diamond back panel, down-firing), to facilitate PlayStation 5 gaming. , Xbox Series X | S or Nintendo Switch as with a TV. In addition, the micro-frame design is intended to enhance the multi-screen experience.