“Alabama has made sure the products speak to who we are as a state, and we couldn’t be more excited to showcase the products and services of these exceptional companies to all of our visitors today. .”
Companies chosen for the second installment of the showcase were nominated by the Alabama Department of Commerce, Manufacture Alabama, the Business Council of Alabama and the Chamber of Commerce Association of Alabama.
Companies hail from across the state, from major cities to rural communities, and demonstrate the impressive diversity of the best products native to Alabama.
“The ‘Made in Alabama’ badge is synonymous with quality, and it’s clear that the companies honored in today’s showcase have mastered the art of producing an incredible variety of world-class products,” said Greg Canfield. , Secretary of Alabama. Commerce Department.
Selected for the Showcase:
- Frios Gourmet Pops (Mobile), a producer of gourmet popsicles for franchises across the country
- Shaw Industries Groupa carpet and flooring manufacturer that operates a fiber manufacturing plant in Andalusia
- Sprouted flour To your health (Fitzpatrick), a national pioneer in the production of organic sprouted grains
- Victory Game Clocks (Roanoke), a manufacturer of scoreboards and timing devices for sports teams
- WoodHaven Custom Calls (Heflin), designer of high quality turkey and deer calls
- red earth cotton (Moulton), a producer of luxury bedding, towels, and other cotton items grown on the family’s northern Alabama farm
- Royal Eagle Syrup (Fayette), a syrup producer in business since 1928
- Jack Daniel Cooperage (Trinity), a manufacturer producing 1,200 white oak barrels per day for Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey
- Rubber Product Specifications (Alabaster), a manufacturer of molded rubber components for the water industry
- Downtown Urban Farm (Birmingham), a hydroponic cottage farm producing herbs, leafy greens and vegetables for restaurants and home cooks
- Hartzell engine technology (Montgomery), a provider of aircraft engine accessories and cabin heating solutions for the general aviation industry
- Prystup Packaging Products Inc.. (Livingston), a manufacturer of folding cartons used to package a wide variety of consumer products
- Evonikan international company with a specialty chemicals plant in Mobile and a plant in Birmingham that produces medical devices
- Toyota Alabama Engine Manufacturing (Huntsville), a producer of four-cylinder, V6 and V8 engines that power a wide variety of Toyota vehicles.
Discover the first “Made in Alabama” showcase.